Whether you are a property developer, contractor, housebuilder, or architectural practice, Origin can offer either a supply-only solution or a complete turnkey solution that includes installation and aftercare. Whichever option you require for your project, our dedicated team are here to help your project stay on time, on budget and in-line with building regulations.
The Origin Offering
The Origin offering encompasses two different service types, supply-only or a complete turn-key solution that includes installation and aftercare. So, however you prefer to operate, there is an Origin solution for you.
Full Turn-Key Solution
Our full turn-key solution means that we are by your side throughout the entire project to maintain control and help you deliver it to the highest possible standards. Our full turn-key offering includes:
- A 360-degree project consultation service
- Access to our nationwide network of installation partners who are familiar with our products and have an excellent proven track record
- Support throughout the design and planning process, through to installation, completion, and aftercare
- Industry-leading ‘Your Lead Time Not Ours’ promise, so you can depend on us to deliver to your project timeline, meaning your projects stay on track
- Support from our dedicated customer services team, so you can get direct answers about any aspect of the product or manufacturing process
Supply only Offering
Our supply only solution still benefits from our excellent level of service to help you through the entire process, but the installation and glazing options remain in your hands. Our supply only offering includes:
- Support throughout the design and tender processes, through to project completion. We are by your side every step of the way, ensuring that your project succeeds
- Installation of the units and glazing is organised by you, independent of Origin’s nationwide network of installation partners
- Our ‘Your Lead Time Not Ours’ delivery promise. Our products are available to be specified to your project timeline, even if that’s for the next day, so you can use us to keep your projects on time
- Our exceptional customer care teams are available, allowing you to get direct answers about anything – from our products, through to manufacturing, building regulation requirements and design possibilities
360° Project Consultation
Our turnkey solution with installation ensures we are by your side every step of the way, helping you to deliver your project to the highest possible standards. Working alongside our nationwide network of installation partners who have a proven track record of installing our products, we can support you throughout the design and planning process, through to installation, completion, and aftercare. With unrivalled experience across the manufacturing and construction industries, you can rest assured that your project is in the very best of hands.
Even if you choose supply only, our dedicated customer service teams are there for you. From support throughout the design and tender processes, through to manufacturing and project completion, we are by your side every step of the way, ensuring that your project succeeds.
Plus, thanks to our unique, industry-leading ‘Your Lead Time Not Ours’ promise, you can always depend on us to deliver to your project timeline, ensuring all door and window install schedules stay on track.
All of our products are designed and manufactured in our Buckinghamshire factory, giving us complete control of production. This means you can get answers directly from our team about any aspect of the product or manufacturing process quickly and clearly.
Support Meeting Building Regulation
In addition to support throughout the planning and build phases, you can also rely on us to help you meet increasingly stringent UK building regulations for doors and windows. All of our products have been designed to maximise thermal efficiency, achieving U-Values that exceed current requirements. We also test our products to some of the highest safety standards in the world. Many of our products are Secured by Design accredited, a police-approved accreditation that tests the safety of products. Legal requirements, such as PAS 24:2016, are also achieved across our entire product range.
All of our products come complete with an industry-leading guarantee of up to 20 years, so you can rest assured that they will withstand the test of time in every project you work on.
Origin also proudly holds the ISO 14001, 9001 and 45001 accreditations, demonstrating our huge commitment to quality and excellence in every aspect of our business.