Our customers include:
- Cyden Homes
5 year build programme
- Persimmon Homes
- Cala Homes (Scotland)
Preferred supplier across 16 sites
- Al Futtaim Construction Preferred supplier across 70 buildings on beach front La Mer, Jumeira (leisure and entertainment buildings)
- Whitecroft Homes
- L&G Homes
- Backhouse Housing
The Complete Solution
Put simply, our goal is to assist our clients achieve success by providing a 360 degree approach to glazing by offering an integrated service, not just aluminium products. As a British, environmentally responsible aluminium door and window supplier, we pride ourselves on supporting you from concept, through design, tender, delivery, completion and beyond.
Whatever your buying priority – whether product quality, lead time or service and support - our solutions-based mindset means working with our client base of developers, contractors, local authorities, architects and other consultants ensures that we assist you in delivering your project to the highest standard on time and in full.
Comprehensive Product Ranges
Bespoke premium aluminium doors and windows that are Secured by Design, are available in over 150 colours and come with a 20-year guarantee.
With complete control of all our operations – from responsible sourcing to exclusively designing, manufacturing and delivering – we pride ourselves on the product quality and reassurance you get from choosing Origin.
- The Origin Door range - available as a bi-fold, corner bi-fold, French or single door
- The Origin Sliding Door range - available with 3 sightline options
- The Origin Window range - 2 systems are available - a slimline and premium variant
- The Origin Residential Door range - available as a front, French or garage door
All products are designed and manufactured by us in our state-of-the-art Buckinghamshire based factory. Designed and made for the UK construction markets, our products comply to all building and security regulations including Secured by Design. With checks at every stage of the production process, we can ensure a consistently high finish every time.
Unbeatable Lead Times
Some of Origin’s bespoke products have a zero lead time on them with some products in popular colours being available in as little as a day. All in all, this means that Origin won’t be the supplier to be causing unnecessary delays on your site or to your build programmes.
*dependent on glass and installation availability.
Unparalleled Customer Service
Full support from conception to completion. With dedicated teams in customer service, sales and technical, we can ensure you’re supported every step of the way.
As the manufacturer, you can speak directly to us. Given that we design and manufacture all products in our Buckinghamshire factory, we keep full control of the production of the full product range. For you, this means you can get answers directly from us, speeding up communications and ensuring that the information you receive is correct.
How We Deliver Our Promise
Origin’s success is supported by a network of 300+ distributors, all trained and highly skilled in supplying and installing premium aluminium products across the UK. July 2019 saw Origin introduce a dedicated UK team to specialise in large scale commercial projects with the ability to draw on our distributor network for operations, or from large scale installation companies to undertake full site management.
In order to demonstrate our commitment to supplying you with the best possible products and service, here are a selection of the accreditations we have achieved.
- As an authority in the aluminium industry we are proud to have joined the Council for Aluminium in Building. We look forward to sharing our knowledge and continuing to develop quality within the industry with our high standards of workmanship.
- Secured by Design – the national, police backed accreditation that tests the security of products. In order to be SBD accredited, the legal requirements such as PAS 24:2016 need to have been achieved too.
- Quality Management To demonstrate our proven track record in our product quality, processes and operations.
- Environmental Management Allowing customers to buy with us with a clear conscience that we’re taking responsibility, operating ethically and exercising best practice in all that we do.
- Health and Safety An accreditation that shows we’re taking care of our staff and visitors when at Origin HQ.
- The awards celebrate the success of exciting and innovative businesses that are leading the way with pioneering products and services whilst showing their commitment to excellent sustainable development practices.
Who Are Origin?
Origin the UK’s leading manufacturer of doors and windows.
Originally starting out in 2001 as a family business, the company has grown to now be employing over 280 people and operating in the USA and UAE.
Manufacturing bases are in High Wycombe and in the USA, using profile sourced from only sustainable and reputable supply chain partners such as Cortizo, who are located in 30 countries and are Europe's leading extrusions manufacturer and finisher.
2019 saw Origin supply 46,700 bi-folds and sliding doors, 1,100 residential doors, 42,000 windows and 1,300 shaped frames into the UK market against a backdrop of difficult economic conditions.
We strive to design and manufacture the UK’s best quality products that are backed by uncompromising levels of service.
As the business has continued to grow and diversify, the foundations of family ethos, pride and ownership in all stages of production firmly remain.
Discuss your project with us today
Complete the short form below, one of our representatives will be in touch to discuss your requirements.
Alternatively call us today on 0808 2233791